Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 2 Reflection

During week 2 of my research class I was able to capitalize on various important aspects while watching the 3 outlined videos for the week. I was able to understand the importance of quantitative and qualitative data in the education field. Additionally, I understood the importance of analyzing all data available before making a decision.
Regarding my action research plan, I was set on working on the implementation of an ISS point system with outlined consequences. After thinking it thoroughly, I realized that due to the school year rapidly coming to an end, it will be difficult for this plan to gain momentum and credibility. On another note, I will be all for implementing it next school year. Due to TAKS and benchmark tests, it was difficult to meet with my site supervisors. I am looking forward to voicing my concerns with my administrators this upcoming week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment